Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Breaking News: Zayne Malik & Perrie Edwards Call Off Engagement

Its Over between Zayne Malik and Perrie Edwards. If your like me and you are a fan of both of their bands, 1D and Little Mix, then it must also break your heart like mine :( . The two got engaged in August 2013 after a little more than a year of dating. Although they have had their ups and downs, Edwards stood by Malik as he made the decision to quit the chart-topping band in March. 
The news of their breakup is a bit of a suprise, but it comes less than one week after Malik revealed that he had signed with RCA Records following his decision back in March to part ways with the One Direction.
 
"I guess I never explained why I left , it was for this moment to be given the opportunity to show you who i really am! #realmusic #RCA !!" the English singer wrote on Twitter last week, posting a shot of himself signing the contract.  

Apparently Malik, 22, contacted Edwards, also 22, two weeks ago and said it was over. I mean who does that ? A jerk thats who. I was veery suportive for him when he parted ways with 1D, and after all the shade being thrown this is the last straw. I don't know about you, but I am done with Zayne Malik for now. Sorry to Perrie for having to deal with all of this drama.
Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment