Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New Music: Austin Mahone "Dirty Work" Music Video

Whats up Mahomies? Well I hope you know that Austin Mahone dropped his music video for his awesome song "Dirty Work". He does a brilliant play on "The Office" and turns into a huge party. There is somethings that his new girl Becky G will probably  not like. “We were like, let’s make a video where we are all stuck in an office, and we are all super bored and our boss keeps us over, and then he leaves and we have a huge party in the office,” Austin told MTV about the video’s concept. “It’s me and my coworkers, and we are running around and dancing and then there is this new girl that comes in, and I’m showing her around, and we like each other a little bit, and we are getting a little freaky in the boss’s office.” In fact, they get pretty intimate! (Don't worry, there's no kissing. But there is a lot of grinding.) Overall it was pretty good. I love the song, and the video. I rate the song 3.5-stars, and the video 4-stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment