Friday, July 10, 2015

New Music: Meghan Trainor - "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" Featuring John Legend


So yesterday the fabtastic Meghan Trainor released her new music video for "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" featuring John Legend. Well I have to say the music video was awesome as simple as that. It completely capture the theme of the song. The show different ways of loving like boyfriend and girlfriend, mother and child, Grandma and Grandaughter, and more in yhe rain together protecting each other from the weather until a brighter day came apon them. At the end of the video, Trainor and Legend joined as the rain cleared, and love wins in yhe end. It was truly beautiful. I don't know about you but we need more music videos like this. I forgot to mention Meghan looked amazing as always, and John looked handsome too. So I rate this video 🌟🌟🌟🌟(4-stars).  

No comments:

Post a Comment