Saturday, October 10, 2015

New Music: Becky G "Break a Sweat" Music Video


With her recent splash on Fox's hit show Empire, Becky G is showing us just how to do it in her new music video for "Break A Sweat." This is probably her most expensive music video to date, and I love it. I love the underground, warehouse futuristic vibe of the video. One thing that I didn't like was like the imagination scene, because it kind of did not go with the theme of the video. One thing that I was all for was the fashion. Wardrobe for this music video was off the chain, and it shows all the sides to this spicy Latina. Not to mention the killer choreo. I just love it my favorite up to date.

 The catchy, upbeat tune of the song is stuck in our heads, but some of the lyrics are way more suggestive than we are used to from the 18-year-old! The 18-year-old recently landed a plum (and somewhat controversial) role on the second season of Empire, and her debut album is set to release later this year. So she is definitely doing her hustle right now. So if her album is as good as this song I will be the first to pre-order it of course. So I rate this song and video a definite 4.5-stars+Becky G 

No comments:

Post a Comment