Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New Music: The Girl & The Dream Catcher : "Written In The Stars"


Disney Channel Stars Dove Cameron and Ryan McCartan have been teasing their new song for weeks now, and we are so happy its out. The boyfriend/girlfriend duo revealed their name to be The Girl and the Dreamcatcher, which I love. They debut their single on Radio Disney Thursday, and the music video on Youtube @ Midnight."We have been talking about releasing original music for a very long time && its finally happening," Dove wrote. "I'm so excited I feel like I might explode into a million tiny, glittery pieces. #WRITTENINTHESTARS will be released at 12:00 midnight ET tonight. stayyyy tuneddd. @thegirlandthedreamcatcher."

I have to say the song is incredible. It shows off their voices well to the strong beats. The music video itself goes well with the song, and it looks absolutely fun.  I love that they are doing some original music. They do amazing covers, but their new music is looking really good. I cannot wait for what they have coming up because you know its gonna rock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment