Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pretty Little Liars: Five Years Forward Review

Pretty Little LiarsLast Night the Highly anticipated Season 6B of Pretty Little Liars aired on Freeform formerly known as ABC Family. This part of the season is set five years into the future, and everything is different or is it?

Well the entire episode just goes back, and fills in the blanks of what we missed in the past 5 years. I really did appreciate them not leaving us in the dust, but it was seriously boring. I mean you kill A aka Charlotte????? Why? I was really looking forward to get to know her, and be able to see her in a different light. There was no OMG A is back moment for the new A. It is just like the entire show is staqrting over again for someone else. Usually I  have questions on every episode, and just can't wait for the next episode. This time not so much. I hope they have something under their sleeves because the first episode was crap to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment