Wednesday, January 27, 2016

New Music: One Direction - "History" Music Video

Hey guys! Let's get back at it One Direction released their new music video for their song "History."
We all know that 1D is taking a hiatus for a year, and I think with releasing this video it was the perfect way to leave the directioners off. 

The video is dedicated to the fans, and through the video they share moments from their last years, and it is leaving me all touchy feely.  I absolutely love the video, and I even love that Zayn was apart of the video because he is apart of one direction's history.

I just feel so sad though that this is over for a year because 1D is for real one of my favorite bands, but at least they ended it in such a sweet way. I also love the song. Its so strong, but it is also like an anthem, which I also like. Anyways I rate this video a full 5-stars, which I rarely give. It is a special moment, and I will remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment