Thursday, December 10, 2015

NEW Music: The Weeknd "In The Night"

the-weeknd-in-the-night-music-video-posterThe Weeknd +TheWeekndVEVO  has just been killing it lately. He recently got multiple Grammy nominations, but its all in the music.

He recently released his music video for "In The Night" Let me tell it is like nothing he has ever done before. You can definitely say its out of the box.
The Weeknd stars along Bella Hadid in this ultra bloody music video, or should I call it a movie. He really channels the dark 80s, and the song is very MJ RIP. I love the music video. Its creative, unique, and nothing like what we are use to from him. 

TBH I was not the biggest fan of the song when it came out, but I have grown a liking to it. So without further ado I rate this video 5-stars, and the song 3.5-stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment