Thursday, March 10, 2016

Maria Menounos and Keven Undergaro are Engaged

Maria Menounos, Keven Undergaro
Maria Menounos is engaged to her long time Boyfriend Keven Undergaro. Menounos was surprised by her boyfriend while she was being interviewed on The Howard Stern Show. 
“Although I said that this isn’t a proposal I want to ask you something, Maria,” Keven said. “Will you make me the happiest man on Earth?”

“Are you freaking kidding me right now?” Maria said, before saying yes!

“This show’s meant so much to both of us,” Keven added. “I said, one day you will be on that show and you will be a star, and here you are.” 
Maria Menounos and Keven Undergaro have been together for more than 18 years. The engagement news came during her book tour for her third book "The EveryGirl's Guide to Cooking" Congratulations to the happy couple on their engagement.
Check Out the Video Below of the Engagement.







No comments:

Post a Comment