Friday, March 4, 2016

New Music: Keke Palmer "Enemiez" feat Jeremih Review


Keke Palmer has been blowing up lately, and her new song "Enemiez" is the proof of that. She even gave us the gift of a music video, and I'm here to review the music and the video.
The song gives you and mix of pop and RnB which works perfect with their voices. Its very sexy and sultry in vocals, but also shows her growth as an artist. I think Keke's collaboration with RnB artist Jeremih was a match made in heaven their voices mix well together behind the funky beats, and in that chores just reaches deep into your soul. Thats how you know its a hit. I don't think I have ever heard the maturity in Keke's voice more than in this song. So her music career will definitely be with us for awhile.

Let's talk about this video. Of Course she brings the sexy, but it is very different from her recent video "I Don't Belong to You." In the video, the Scream Queens Star shows off her amazing acting skills as a girl stuck in the middle of two rival groups, and is forced to choose a side but danced her way through it. I absolutely loved the video. She showed there are more sides to her than we ever knew. You could even tell through her face that she is really into it especially during her amazing dance routine. You know with the good comes the bad. The only thing for me was why were the back-up dancers wearing black full body suits that covered their faces? Is there a message behind it? Either way it was a good video. I give both the song and the video 4-stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment